Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Pool Party!

Last night we went to a pool party with our small group friends from "Monday Night Lights". It was Ella's first time swimming in a "big" pool this summer. She was in the pool a ton last summer, but was still so young. It took her a little while to get used to feeling like she was going to sink, but once she got comfortable, she seemed to really like it. She stayed in for a few hours!! Her poor little toes were so wrinkly!! She started out the day with Daddy and then I decided to brave the water and give him a chance to play with the boys and not have to worry about her. We mostly sat on the steps, but she did ask here and there to go in farther.

Mommy and Dolly had a little too much fun picking out bathing suit stuff at Gymboree! Randy and I couldn't stop giggling once we had her all ready to go!

Ella in the water with Daddy!
The ball was a big hit with Ella!

Later in the night, Randy and I were completely surprised, when they brought out cake and presents for Noah!! They called it a "Baby Sprinkle" lol and it was perfect. He got some really cute new outfits and a handmade baby sling that will be perfect for carrying him around! Ella also got two new dresses that are really cute. I think she enjoyed finding presents that were for her, too! When we got home last night, she "helped" (almost more work for me!) me put all of his new stuff in his closet and dresser. I love hearing her say over and over again that his stuff is "so cute!" (sounds like, "Toe Coot!") Thank you to all of our dear friends who planned and brought us stuff. We love you very much!!


Ella helping to open gifts :)

Seeing if it will "fit" Noah- Look at that BIG belly lol!

Little shoes!

Ella showing Daddy her present with bumble bees on it!


Hazel helping Ella to try on one of her new dresses!


How cute?!?

Come soon, Noah!!

1 comment:

  1. Ella is too cute! I love the swim outfit! What a thoughtful party!
    I also love the picture of her trying to see if the clothes fit on Noah. We miss you all here in FL, but I'm so thankful you've got such great friends up there! Can't wait for Noah's arrival!
    Love,
    Donna :)

    ReplyDelete