Saturday, April 26, 2008

Thanks!!

As you already may know I am working on the weekends now. I am back at the spa on Fridays and Saturdays. I also watch the Ebeling kids sometimes during the week on whatever day Lora works. Well, yesterday while I was right in the middle of a VERY busy day, ( and had just walked out of my treatment room only to have to run right back in and start over again!) one of the receptionists came to me and said that a "really cute little girl" brought me something...

They REALLY made my day :) It couldn't have come at a more perfect time on a more perfect day! And I love pop rocks and they know it, which makes it even sweeter! Thanks guys- I love you lots and lots, and I think you ROCK way more!!

3 comments:

  1. what no coke too?? er diet... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laci,
    I love you too and I have always thought you rocked. But I'm biassed.
    mama mary

    ReplyDelete