Thursday, April 10, 2008

Christmas in April?!

For Christmas, one of the gifts Randy gave me was a gift card to Say Cheese (saycheeseofgreenville.com) He gave it to me so that I could go and have my picture taken with Ella. I FINALLY had the pictures taken and loved it- I wish I would have done it a million times already since she was born. It's crazy how a picture can catch a moment so well.

This one was my absolute favorite!

6 comments:

  1. Oh Laci, Love it!!!! She is growing up to be such a cutie. Randy better watch out in 15 years. This picture is super cute. Love and miss ya'll. Tell everyone I said hello

    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy has two beautiful girls to dote and love on. Absolutely love it. What a lucky guy!!

    mama mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. she's saying: yeah, you know I'm cute!

    ReplyDelete