Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday

*Today is Discovery Church's 2 year anniversary!! It's really awesome to see what God has done with the church. We just love being a part of it all. We enjoy the ministries and small groups we're a part of. Today a girl that was sitting next to Randy and I asked us what time it was (she had somewhere to be right after church) None of us had a watch or clock nearby to check the time and it really got me thinking...I don't think I have EVER looked to see what time it was during one of the sermons..EVER!! That is just so awesome! Randy and I both look forward to it each week. Today after the service, everyone stuck around for hamburgers and hot dogs to celebrate 2yrs and we also had a baptism. It was a really great morning! *

THEN, we packed up some of the youth and a handful of adults and headed to play some paintball for one of the youth's birthday. It was alot of fun despite the cold, cold, weather. Ella spent most of the day wrapped up in her stroller so I have NO pics of her to show you. Weird, huh?









and.....



oh how I just love getting videos like this sent to my phone when I'm working..Good job Randy :)









Now I just about have Ella and myself ready for bed..it's not quite 8:30 yet..don't know the last time I got to go to bed this early..Yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Do you hear that people....never ever has Laci looked at her watch during a sermon. Dang! Must be good preachin'! Thanks Laci (and Randy) for being a part of what makes Discovery Church great for the last 2 years and more.

    ReplyDelete