Monday, November 19, 2007

I guess no news is good news?!

I haven't really posted anything lately because there hasn't really been much going on..Randy started his new job today which is really exciting!! He left around 9:45 and said he wasn't nervouse or anything..Ella is finally getting back into her routine here at home... She had her shots last Tuesday and took it much better than last time. She had a fever for awhile afterwards, all the way into the next day but once that was gone she was her same happy self! I must admit, this time was MUCH harder for me though- she is alot stronger this time around and it broke my heart having to hold her tight so that they could give her the shots..I put some random pictures below to show some stuff we've been up to..



I'm loving how cute Ella looks all bundled up since the weather has gotten colder. (It's been warmer these last couple of days but last week was COLD!!)



The Sunday before last was my first week back singing again since having Ella. It feels really nice to be back :) We've been taking Ella with us to band practice on Tuesday nights and she has fallen asleep both times!! (If you've heard how loud our band plays you would never believe she sleeps through it!!) I guess all those practices while she was in my tummy prepared her for it :)

Here's the pics from last week:


Thought you would enjoy an updated picture of Ella and her little friend Bria :)



Definately love the pic below of our little piggie with cereal on her face- she's too cute!


Guess I'll end this by saying that I LOVE fall!! I took this today while letting Princess out- It's so beautiful and the weather is so nice..really making me excited about Christmas this year :)

3 comments:

  1. in regards to your last pic... in the words of napoleon dynamite "LUCKY!"....and where is randy workin now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're funny Sean! Randy just got a job working at ch.9 (CBS) selling commercial spots and internet advertising..He is just doing orientation right now..pretty boring..but hopefully today or tommorow he will be able to move into his department and really learn some stuff!

    ReplyDelete