Here are some things I am thankful for...
*An amazing God who blesses me even when I don't deserve it..
*My wonderful husband for putting up with me, loving me, and being such a good daddy to Ella.
*ELLA- I can't even put into words how thankful I am for her..or all of the things she's reminded me to be thankful for..
*my family who I miss SO much..I am thankful for all of the good times and holidays I had with them that I took for granted (never realizing how hard it is not to be with them)
*not having to work so I can be with Ella..
*our house that is so perfect for us!
*being healthy and having a healthy baby..
*Randy's new job
*Discovery Church and all of our church family (this could be a long list so I'll leave it at that)
There's more but I'll spare you..
well.........
We have a visitor this week- Randy's little brother Justin flew in from Florida yesterday! Randy got a call on Wednesday seeing if it would work and Friday he got in!! This is Justin's first trip to Greenville so we are enjoying showing him around and hanging out!
I'm sooo ready for my Christmas tree...I think we are going to get one this weekend (woo hoo!) Randy is also going to put lights on the house sometime this week...
Hmmm..really can't think of anything else to put in here (except some new pics..)



No comments:
Post a Comment