Thursday, November 1, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Wow another busy week!We had a really fun Halloween this year!

Last Saturday we went to a Halloween party for church. It was so much fun! Ella won a prize for being the "Best Costume for a girl child" Very exciting! Randy and I also got a few silly awards for being a partner...Sweetest (Laci) and Most Athletic (Randy- although I know you wouldn't have that one confused with mine..) We also were pretty blown away to win the "Partner of the Year Award" I was pretty positive it would be given to anyone but us, so it was very cool to receive it!




Here we are as: Peter Pan, Windy, and Tinker Bell..











Tuesday Shanna and I took the babies to a small pumpkin patch (the real one we wanted to go to was closed) We were so excited to take their pics..Ella hated it! She cried the whole time lol but we still got some good ones of Bria..Then of course as soon as we got home she decided she was ready to take pics with her pumpkin and they turned out GREAT! There are also a few of Princess I think you'll enjoy..



We had just got them both up from sleeping in the car...that explains why Bria is confused and Ella's screaming...





















We tried to take a couple in the costume, but she was ready to stop by then.. I love the lip in this pic though!


I pulled out Princess' costume, too! She makes a pretty cute pig :)



















Yesterday we went to playgroup and had a Halloween Party! It was adorable and I have some really good pics from there as well!



Here are also a few pics I took this week for fun! Ella was being very photogenic!
































Whew! That was a long post- Thanks for hangin in there and looking at everything!!








1 comment:

  1. Aww... Love the pictures. You all had the perfect costumes--and awards to prove it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete