Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Game Day

Hey there everyone! Recap of our night and how the morning is going.

Last night, we got to rest up and that's a pretty awesome blessing. Of course Laci was up super early, but at the same time, I think given the option to rest up or deliver through the night, I think the rest will serve her well. We watched some Michael Jr. on Youtube and called it a night.

This morning, Laci was up at 4:45. I.....was not. They started Piton around 5:45 and have been bumping it up through the morning. She just started getting some good contractions here within the last half an hour to so. Baby is still really high so we still have a ways to go. Of course with how Laci delivers, that could all change in ten minutes so who knows?

We'll keep you updated as we go, but for now, off to Contraction Land!

-Randy

No comments:

Post a Comment