Saturday, April 28, 2012

It's a ZOO!

So these pictures are late.  As usual.  But I still didn't want to pass up the chance to share them with you.  I know everyone has been anxious for more pictures and updates and I feel like a total slacker for not posting more often.   There is definitely lots of fun stuff to share, I just haven't been very motivated to get it on here.  I'm trying to be better, but I will make no promises!

My sweet Ella has had a tricky time adjusting to this big move.  It's been tough on this Mama.  She had such a busy social life in Greenville between all of her friends, preschool, and church activities before we left.  She's had some trouble getting used to the transition, but we are starting to make friends and I think she is starting to adjust more to her Preschool class at church each week.  Last weekend she was invited to go out and have lunch in Madison and then head over to the zoo for a friend's Birthday.  She was super excited!!

We ate lunch at a place called Ella's Deli which she thought was super cool!  It was a really neat place jam packed with all sort of trinkets and whimsical decorations.






 We had to bring pics home to show Noey the Angry Bird cupcakes!!  Noah LOVES angry birds.  The Birthday boy's mom is actually a baker and made these herself!



 All of the kids took a ride on a Carousel after lunch :)




Then after lunch we drove over to the zoo in Madison.  It was a really neat little zoo that is free.  Ella has been talking about it ever since.  She can't wait to go back and take Noah.

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat you have a zoo in Madison! I want to go =)

    ReplyDelete