Yep, you read that right! Our family will be embarking on a new journey as we move to Wisconsin next month. Through a ton of prayer, lots of tears, and much wisdom from family and friends, Randy decided to accept a Full Time staff position at Hidden Valley Community Church in Dodgeville, Wi. He will be the Worship Leader and Youth Pastor and we are beyond excited to join this wonderful team of people. Leaving our church here in Greenville is going to be heartbreakingly sad. But, we are trusting God for new friendships and a great new journey ahead. We are really excited to see all God has planed for us in this new place. Please pray for us lots. We are so thankful for the wonderful support shown to us from our church family here in Greenville, and we are equally thankful for the excitement and anticipation shown to us by everyone in Dodgeville!
Psalm 128:1 "Blessed are all who fear the Lord, who walk in obedience to Him."

WOW!!! Praise be to God the Father for this amazing opportunity for you guys. I knew Randy wanted a full time ministry job. How absolutely wonderful. My prayers will be with you as you pack and say sad good-byes. But I know Discovery Church was truly blessed by your ministry there and they will always remember you guys!! Can't wait to keep up with this new chapter!
ReplyDeleteWow...Congrats...I'm stunned. Very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteWe will miss you all dearly - but I just see it as a new place to visit :) and you always have a place here in Greenville when you visit!
ReplyDeleteHow awesome. May you be abundantly blessed. Love you guys & miss you.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness...I know you have been praying and I am so glad that the answer you have been looking for is here. We will miss you all, even though we don't see you often it's always been nice to know you were down the road. Please keep up the blog so we can know what is going on with your WI adventures!
ReplyDeleteWe are so inspired by your huge step of faith! And know that God will honor it in so many ways. I truly believe God is going to do amazing things through this act of obedience, both for your family and for Discovery! I so look forward to watching His plans unfold!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, that is so wonderful!!!! I looked up the church and it looks really great, and seems like you guys will fit right in : ) Also, don't worry at ALL about the cold weather either, all you need is a warm coat, hat, gloves, scarf and a good pair of snow boots and you will be just FINE. Growing up in the north I ALWAYS felt like the cold crisp air actually gave me so much more energy (as compared to hot weather which can make you feel sluggish sometimes). You will find the cold air to be very refreshing! And then after a while, you will feel like 40 degrees is warm and it will be no big deal whatsoever. Well we will pray for you for sure and we can't wait to see God's plan unfold for your family throughout this journey!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, moving always sucks. :( But grats on the new job, sounds exciting!
ReplyDelete