Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Little Loves!

Let's pretend I posted this last week ;) 

We had an early morning on Valentines Day since I had somewhere to be at 8:45 and the kids had to ride to school with a friend.  Can you tell we aren't early morning people?!?  I mean, we are usually up by 7-7:30....but we are NOT 6:00 kinda people.  We have been so spoiled with preschool starting at 9.  What a wake up call we have coming next year when Ella starts "real" school hours.  Yuck.



Noey was not in the best of moods.  But I can't resist these big brown eyes!  Love.
 I think even Princess was confused on why exactly we were all awake?
 This year, the kids and I were feeling really adventurous and decided to make Valentines instead of buying them.  We had a lot of fun searching Pinterest for inspiration.  Ella's said:
"You're O'FISH-ally my Valentine" 
 and Noah's said: "You ROCK Valentine"  which is so very Noah.
 Both of the kids had really cute parties at preschool.  I only have pics to post from Noah's since I forgot my camera battery in the car for Ella's.  I know.  Mommy fail.  I have some on my phone I just need to upload, but for now I will just share a couple from Noah's class.


Hope everyone enjoyed their Valentine's Day though!! We certainly did!  

1 John 4:19 "We love because He first loved us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment