Ella had her last night of gymnastics again this week. She has really been improving in her skills! For right now, she is still doing her classes at the parks and rec for now because they have been doing an awesome job at teaching her the basic skills. If she decides to stick with it, then we will move her to our local gym once she's mastered all the basic skills she needs. I think she will still benefit from the class she has been taking for awhile though. She has also been tossing around the idea of switching to dance so we will see. For now, gymnastics is done until January so we will have some time to decide! :)





So cute! (I used to practice my handstands against the wall. Always when mom wasn't home, though!)
ReplyDeleteToo cute! I LOVED gymnastics when I was growing up!!! It gave me a great reason for tumbling and climbing and jumping!
ReplyDeleteso sweet! looks like she might be a lefty? (go lefty's..i'm a lefty :)
ReplyDeleteshe's a great roller too.