Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Four.

Ella at Four.
You are smiley and spunky.  You know what you want and you work hard to figure out ways to get it.  I think you will be a great leader one day!  You have the most wonderful, pure, imagination.  I just love it!  You're often found sitting in the playroom surrounded by Barbies and playhouse toys lost amid a great adventure.  Sometimes I like to just stand in the hallway and listen ;).  You are so smart and you love to learn!  I love to see how natural your learning process has been.  First you learned the letters, then you became so curious about the sounds they make.  Always trying to see what you need to learn next!  Your sweet smile and "belly laugh" are hard to resist.  You're are the best big Sister ever!  You are a little Mommy to Noah and it shows in how much he loves you.  Every morning Noah wants to see Sissy right away and you always greet him with a nice, warm, hug and kiss!  You are always so concerned for him when he is hurt or has to have shots.  You are such a great listener and the best helper to Mommy.  You stand out in a crowd and are so secure in who you are.  I hope that never changes.  I'm so proud of the sweet, kind hearted, little girl you have become.  I love you more then words!

Four years that passed by in an instant.  I always tell Ella that she has a special place in my heart, because she made me a Mommy.  I am so thankful that God saw me fit to be her Mama.  What a great privilege to take care of her and watch her grow and learn!  She gave me the best job in the world! I hope for many more wonderful years watching her grow!

2 comments:

  1. This is so fun! It's been so fun watching you as a Mama :) Happy Birthday Miss Ella Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I got gigantic goosebumps all over me! I hope she had a delightful birthday!

    ReplyDelete