Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Fever!

It's official, the Strickland Family has SPRING FEVER!  These beautiful, warm days smashed in between gloomy, freezing days are just a tease! Come on warm weather!! We are ready for you!

The kids have enjoyed getting to have an occasional warm day.  It's also been nice that the highs have been around the 50s, too.  So at least we aren't having to suffer through the really cold days in the 30s and 40s anymore.  The mornings have still been in the 40s, but it usually "warms" up by lunch.  The weekend before last Randy tilled some compost into my garden plot!  I can't wait until the last frost so I can start planting!!
Outside FUN!


Last week while getting into jammies, Ella decided that she and Noah will need to wear hats to bed.  Since it was so cold out of course...


I couldn't help but giggle at them in their Winter hats all snug in bed! Too funny!

When I went to get Noah in the morning he had put his back on and was still wearing it.  He wore it around until after breakfast!


Another warm day outside..
So bright I can't look at you Mommy!!

I usually pin Ella's bangs back after the haircut incident, but she was out getting dirty anyways so I didn't bother.  You can see that they are finally starting to grow out!!


No comments:

Post a Comment