Soooo..I've always heard that you are more slack with the second child, but it hit me this week as my little Noey turned 19 months that I have barely blogged on any of his milestones, accomplishments, ect. Poor guy! We have definitely celebrated them all along the way, it's just very few have actually made it down i writing. I'm going to try and be better about that agin for both of the kids. Showing you their big moments again on here more often.
So Noah is 19 months and so wonderful to us! He is running around and climbing on everything. His most favorite thing to do right now is pretend to play drums. He has a little music set he got for his Birthday last Sumer and I can't tell you the number fo times during the day he comes running to me and says (like he's so old) "MOM! DRUM!" meaning that he would please like me to get it off the shelf ;).
He has been having a little bit of a stubborn streak. Or maybe just an "I'm so cute that somehow I became completely spoiled rotten and now my mom is back tracking trying to fix it....." streak. Either way, right now Noah is working on not running away when I ask him to come here and we're also trying to add a "yes mommy" to that. He's doing better, but he thinks it's so funny to run away and laugh like it's a game. So I think we'll be working on this one for awhile now. Also, working on not hitting when he's mad. Yes people, he is a hitter. Not always us, but he will try to go hit a wall or the table or whatever is closest when he gets mad. He's a stinker! But on the positive side, he always uses "peassssss" when asking for a drink which is exciting. Still loves to eat anything and everything. Recently found a love for "reading" and being read to which makes me so super happy! He's just a joy. Using lots of new words just these last few weeks, but the most consistent are "momma, daddy, sissy or ella, school, car, train, truck, peassss, bye bye, eat, drink, help, no, stuck, up, hold me....wow now that I'm writing them, there are way more then I even realized. Alot of them sound similar, but he's using them in the right time. I change my mind, I'm not going to sit and list them all lol!
He LOVES to sing, so I thought in honor of his 19 month old post I would share a video of him singing, "Say Say" by Kristian Stanfill.
Here is the original in case you haven't heard the song:
And here is Noah James singing his own version. And there is a huge disclaimer....he is eating while singing..and I know that's rude and gross...but it's hard to get him to do it for the camera...so I had to. Please forgive me. The cuteness is totally worth it. Promise. Also, he only knows the chorus.
No comments:
Post a Comment