We have had some random weather this Fall!! It has been all over the place! Now I think we have finally entered into official "Fall" weather although some days lately, it feels more like Winter! Last year didn't go out much in the cold. We tend to become little hermits and just go where we need to and then run back to the warmth of our cozy little house. This year I am trying hard to be different! I hate the cold!! (I actually really LOVE Winter clothes though). You'll have to ask me in the middle of January when I'm really frozen if I have stuck to this, but so far I'm doing good. I've been just bundling everyone up and hitting the road. We've taken some nice walks and trips to the park. Also, the kids and I have still been going to Stroller Shape twice a week. I just dress them really warm and bring along a blanket.
These pictures below were taken a couple of weeks ago on one of our last warm days! *tear*
We were just having some random backyard fun.

Please excuse the long grass! Mower broke..again..but Randy just got a new belt for it :)
My pretty girl!
Trampoline FUN! Oh and do any of you remember my Facebook status months ago that went something like, "Please don't tell me my back door neighbors are seriously painting their house PINK!!" Well here's a picture. (No offense to anyone with a pink house..just not my personal preference!)
Ella demonstrating the "table" she learned to make in gymnastics!
Look...HAIR!! (crazy hair....but still....HAIR!)
Then Ella gave Noey a little ride in his swing!
And off for a cruise through the neighborhood! Bye Mama and Daddy!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment