Thursday, September 30, 2010

Rain, Rain, Go, AWAY!

Wow.  We have had lots. of. rain. I means lots.  It started raining Sunday afternoon and has not stopped since!! Tropical Storm Nicole has completely drenched us!  Lots of roads are closed from flooding and there have been some bad accidents.  We have only left the house two times since Monday!  Needless to say, the kids are going stir crazy..and quite honestly...SO AM I!

Here are a couple of pics (again from the phone...no batteries yet..) The kids were playing in Ella's tent in the playroom having a great time together!




And a little video...of us being silly..and singing silly songs ;)



Oh..and poor Ella is only in a pull up because they were about to go to bed ;) Still having occasionally night accidents! She's just an undies flasher..the girl has no shame when she's dancing and playing around. I don't know how many times a day I say, "Ella put your dress down", "Ella legs down, honey..everyone can see your panties!" LOL

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! Lemon drops and gumdrops - I don't think I've heard that song before! Oh, and I think she gets that flashing thing honestly - I seem to remember being told that a time or two! LOL

    ReplyDelete