Dear Bunny and Mister Bear,
Thank you for being a part of our family. What would we do without your ear/tag to rub each night? Thank you for giving us the best cuddles when we get hurt and keeping us company during our long, boring, naps. We have loved you our whole lives.
Your friends,
Ella and Noah


Awe. Thats so sweet! Sky has those blankets with the head on them, I call them his Buddies. I have about 4 that I rotate around because he spits up so bad, when he had just the one it was getting abused!! I just bought him a new one for his bday, lol! At nap time I lay him down, give him the paci and he right away rolls over for his buddie. I wish he would stay my baby forever!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so sweet!!! That's exactly how Noah is with Mr. Bear! They wont stay a baby for long, but he will still love his buddies! Ella still sleeps with Bunny every night. She has two that we used to rotate, but as she got older, she caught onto the fact that their were two. So now she has "bunny" and "other bunny" LOL.
ReplyDelete