Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday..

Randy and I only have about a 3 hour gap between commitments on Sundays now so the day seems to be sooo crazy..by the time Monday rolls around I am already exhausted and at the start of yet another week. Today was busy, but I'm feeling very accomplished.

The main reason I wanted to post so late tonight is that Ella's first tooth began cutting through today. Poor Ella has been trying to cut this thing for months and it's finally getting somewhere!! I wish I could post pictures, but it's still kinda hard to see on the camera..Hopefully soon I will have some..

Here is a video from lunch today-she was sitting next to me in the booth playing- she's got the cutest little personality!


2 comments:

  1. We're jealous. Eden keeps getting lumpy gums and is drooling all the time with her fingers in her mouth, but no tooth yet.
    What a cutie pie. Ella is always smiling. Eden is so serious. We have to work to get her to smile at us.
    Love you,
    Mrs. Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey laci,
    Eden's first one came through on Thursday. YIPPEE!!! Now we only have what... 20 more to go? LOL Ahhhh, the firsts are great.

    Msr. Mary

    ReplyDelete