Friday, January 18, 2008

English Bulldogs

For those of you who don't know (and those who do..) We have an English Bulldog named Princess..She is 2 1/2 years old and sooo sweet. Randy and I have been really spoiled with her. She is such a loving and smart dog. My mom and my aunt Kelley shared this info with me which I thought was really cool! :)



Bulldogs Muscle Way Onto Most Popular Dog List
The Associated Press
Published: January 17, 2008



NEW YORK - The bulldog has charmed its way into the Top 10 most popular breeds in the nation after an absence of more than 70 years, according to the American Kennel Club.


The No. 1 dog remained the Labrador retriever for the 17th consecutive year.
The thick-set bulldog, with its low-slung body, sagging snout and wide shoulders, last made the Top 10 list in 1935, when it again placed 10th.


"The bulldog is both docile and adaptive and can thrive in small or large homes," the Kennel Club said Wednesday. "It's an excellent all-around family pet."


There was alot more to it, but I don't want to bore those of you who aren't "doggy people" lol.




Randy and I didn't realize how wonderful Princess really is until we adopted "Rusty" our little terror! He and Princess have really become best buds though and that was really the whole point so I suppose he is doing his job well.








3 comments:

  1. Ahhh..she has Randy's eye's.

    Derick

    ReplyDelete
  2. i remember the first night i saw her....so small compared to now!...which was a very SPECIAL night for U!!! via scavenger hunt...via video recorder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, She is really growin up what a doll. Your dad U larry and I cut trees down at U Larry' the past 4 days. Rhonda started nursing school last month. The family tradition continues. Ya'll that is short for the three of you or you all or yourns or youse guys make a really handsome family.

    Love U Woody

    ReplyDelete