Sunday, October 14, 2007

Busy busy....

Ella and I just got back from Tennessee Friday night. We flew from Raleigh to Nashville. She did great on the plane!! People were saying that she was such a good baby that they didn't even realize she was on the flight :) What a relief! I was so scared it was going to be crazy, but it couldn't have gone any better. We stayed with my mom and dad and got to visit alot of my family. Most of them hadn't seen Ella yet so she was loved and kissed alot! We missed Randy but the trip still didn't seem quite long enough..
Yesterday we got to see my sister Lynsey, too. She was in town saying goodbye to her boyfriend who's heading to Iraq on Monday... It was a short visit but I'll take whatever I can get!
Today we just got back from church where we did a $1 car wash but instead of charging a dollar, we paid them a dollar! It went really well and was alot of fun. I think everyone enjoyed "outflowing" to the community. There were also groups doing trash pickup and delivering food to some familys in need.

ok, enough writing- here's what I know you are here for...the pictures :)

5 Generations! Me, Meemaw, my mom, Ella and Nanny..







1 comment:

  1. What a precious gift from God. Glad you got to go home and share Ella with your family.
    We miss and love you tons.
    Dean and Mary

    ReplyDelete